Fake Bake Spray Tan
Do you need a Tan for a special occasion, maybe a wedding, party or a holiday? I can bring a pop up tent to your house and give you that all over natural glow in a matter of minutes.
First of all a barrier cream is applied to all dry area’s to dilute the Tan and prevent darker areas. You will then step into the tent where I will spray you, which takes only 5/10 minutes.
You can shower 3-8 hours later depending on what tan you chose
PRE AND POST TANNING ADVICE
Before your tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan if possible, paying particular attention to elbows, knees ankles and any problems dry areas. Make sure your exfoliator does not contain any oil as this will act as a barrier so the tan will not take.
- Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if this is not adhered to.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the the day of your tan and make sure you remove all makeup and deodorant before your tan
After your tan
- Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks
- Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes
- Do not shower or bathe before the given development time is up (3hrs or 8/10 hours)
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period
- Try not to touch your skin during the development time.